Saturday 15 February 2014

Saturday 15th February 2014

The Southern Highlands Quilters Guild 4th Biennial Quilt & Craft Show February 2014.

Had a nice time at this event ... purchased new fabric ... with my love of animals I am sure I will find something cute to do with these little fellows ....




My grandson came he loved the quilts and picked a number of favourites (not bad for turning 5 on Valentines Day) he also picked these fabrics for himself ....


Something for one of my block of the months ... 


There were some absolutely wonderful quilts / wall hangings etc. on display - we took a load of photo's.

We made a 'family day' of it and went out to Moss Vale for lunch Bowral shopping and Mittagong Quilt & Craft Show ... it's a shame the weather was rainy a stop at the park would of been icing on the cake!  





No comments:

Post a Comment